Elevate your music production and songwriting in a five-day immersive experience.
Join an intimate group of musicians and producers for a high-altitude retreat hosted at a private residence in Sun Valley, Idaho. This is an opportunity to connect with forward-thinking artists from around the world, and to recharge your creative batteries through hiking, yoga, meditation, and conscious creation.
Developed and led by producer Kate Ellwanger, this five-day immersion is designed to guide producers, songwriters, and musicians of all backgrounds on a journey of uncovering their unique sound and breaking through limitations as they learn practical skills to amplify their music and careers.
Find new inspiration under the stars in the first Gold-Tier Dark Sky Reserve in the US, and gain clarity from alpine lakes and rivers in the area while honing your craft.
- Collaborative writing and recording sessions
- Constructive feedback in a safe, supportive environment
- Introduction to cutting-edge workflow strategies and time-based challenges
- Business and Web3 workshops on navigating the modern music industry as an independent artist or small company
- DJ set or live performance opportunity to test out your new music at a nearby venue (optional)
- One-on-one mentoring with the instructor
Guided yoga, meditation, and hiking
- Accommodations and work spaces in the private artist house near Ketchum, ID (location disclosed after registration)
- List of additional reading and online resources to accompany the retreat
- Bonus subscription to Unspeakable’s entire collection of online learning programs
Who This Is For:
Whether you are a new musician looking to develop their practice, an established artist who is eager to take their work to a new level, or an entrepreneur seeking new ways to grow their music business in Web3, there is nothing more powerful than having the support of a mentor and fellow artists to help you along your journey.
Ellwanger’s extensive background in music production and personal development strategies have led her to work with Grammy Award-winning artists and creative professionals in honing their crafts, cultivating self-awareness, and mastering the level of discipline required for peak performance and expression.
Apply now -->
About the instructor -->